Sunday, July 18, 2010

Perfect-less.

Happiness needs sadness.
Success needs failure.
Benevolence needs evil.
Love needs hatred.
Victory needs defeat.
Pleasure needs pain.

You must experience and accept the extremes. Because if the contrast is lost, you lose appreciation; and when you lose appreciation, you lose the value of everything. - Philippos.

P.s :
Sorry for my hiatus - lacking of post especially daily outfit post, but now i'm about concerning myself for my team. I'm chosen to be one of the girl basketball player to represent Banten, my province for POPWIL (Pekan Olahraga Pelajar Wilayah) in Semarang.
I'm going to Semarang next week, on the 25th of July 2010.
Wish me luck guys.


LoveMuach, Silvi.

8 comments :

  1. agreed with the quotes! good luck ci silvi! ;)

    Castor Pollux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah,i'm agree with ur quotes.Good luck for ur team! Hope the team can be winner ya! Hae a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. silvi, you need to resume your utfit post soon goz i miss u girl..
    btw cute bangs.. you're naturally pretty sih.. hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.