Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pleasure time.

It's kinda late post.
I really know that. I just wanna share you some of my pleasure time these days.
On March 4th 2010.
Did my basketball practice, then jetted off to the movie to have My Name is Khan. Such a good movie, lots of moral lesson there. Then i went home. Took a shower, the off to Monic's birthday. As i got back to home again, chemistry had waited for me haha.
Yeah such a tiring day.
But i just love that day, don't know why :)

Photobucket
Jessica, Monic - the birthday girl.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me, Tere. She's my secret keeper. lol.
Photobucket
Derry, Nando, Me


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Old navy blue jeans jacket, DIY acid rolled up shorts, Unbranded black tanktop, Spyderbilt bag, DIY necklace, Bangles from Jogja.

P.s : I'll probably go to Java Jazz Festival tonight, can't hardly wait for it♥

LoveMuach, Silvi

22 comments :

  1. silvi cantik cantik cantikk aaaa iri ah liat foto2 lu hahaha. eh jeans jacketnya bagusss. ke java jazz yah? gw ga jd pergi akhrnya huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jeans jacket! =)) hope you enjoy java jazz dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u aRe sO PReTty..
    aNd aLsO NaNdO~ CuTe..
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the bag, it fits your style!

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great plan. You look lovely.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  6. silvii, itu diy necklace nya? soo cutee! u seem really having a great time yah, kapan2 ajarin yah bkin diy necklace na :))

    *smooch

    ReplyDelete
  7. you guys look like you're having great fun !
    i love ur denim jacekt eva :D

    how are you ??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the denim jacket, silvi!! =)
    and there are lots of cute doll in your room. hehehe. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty :)

    i hope that so.
    my parents said if my face is look like my sis' face when she was 12 like me. so, i hope that's will be my future FACE. lol., not body, bcs u don't know if my sis' tummy is 3x bigger than me ;P
    PSSSTTTT :X

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww silvi, you're so adorable in these pictures and it looks like you're having so much fun! i'm glad to see you've started blogging again, i've definitely missed your posts :)
    love that denim jacket by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. like like the denim jacket :)
    thanks for the comment on my blog!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet header!!!nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT!!!

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:O)

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete
  13. birthday parties with friends are always such fun

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks like you guys had fun, I love the denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love your jeans outer!!! aku juga dateng ke jjf kak cuma, aku jumat:(

    ReplyDelete
  16. the denim jacket is great! :) ive linked you, exhange link? do visit, comment my blog. thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. busy weekend :)
    but you still look super cute in that outfit..

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful sil !
    love ur denim jacket. looks good on u.
    kapan yah kt bs bertemu lg ? hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are too pretty for words!
    and the necklace is so cute.. so is your room :)


    p.s: check out my latest post here

    xoxo,
    ribbonyboo

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.