Friday, March 5, 2010

Hello Jogja!

Sorry for the hiatus.
My schedule's been so so hectic lately.
I don't even have any time to post my Jogja Charmed Life.
So here are, some heavens that i can share to you all.

I was in the same house with Katien, the very bestfriend of mine. We were so lucky back then, because the other didn't get their own soulmate for the housemate. Yeay.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Katien and nanda, the grand daughter of my house's owner

Photobucket
Agas, Andi, Ikhwan

Photobucket
Merapi mountain showed its fog.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Taken by my friend, Sam.

One experience that i would never forget is, i got a chance to teach the 6th grader in Dusun Kemiri. Yeah, they'll face the Ujian Nasional. Seems that not all of them have prepared the Final test well. Poor them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Soccer time!

Photobucket
Vooduu in action. Yeay this is my gang.

We did the pray in Gereja Kristen Jawa in Tanen village. I have a lot of memories in Tanen. Sadness and Cheers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gary, Meyvin, Billy

Photobucket

Photobucket
The little girl lost in the crowd.

Proudly present, 11 Science Class 2. This tshirt was originally designed by me haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Gaaaaaah i can't stop laughing. I'm about asking why did i see Gary like this? Haha

And the last journey was ended with the meet up with Kak Fian from phie emotions. Actually i planned to meet Kak Devi and Kak Marla too, but unluckily they didn't make it. But i believe that there's alaways Next Time!
Photobucket

And yup, that's my trip to Jogja.
I love it.
I love being surrounded by my friends.
I love being free.

P.s : I got a gift from kak Fian. Really love the gift, i'll post it asap =D

LoveMuach, Silvi

7 comments :

  1. u look have fun..
    jd pgn ke yogya, hehehe.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did the same thing in Kendal (this year) and Ambarawa (2 years ago). :)
    it's great, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaa awesome i miss my days in yogya.. well i actually just stayed in the hotel which is like so close from candi borobudur.. but the hotel's really nice. hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for dropping by :) i've put ur link on my blog roll dear so u can put mine too. x)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had fun!

    Can't wait to see the gift :P

    have a fun weekend

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a nice trip! I went to Jogja too for 1 weeks ago :)


    beauty splashes

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.