Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Growing Up Little Girl

Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HANNAH MARINTAN ELIZABETH ARUAN
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sisil, Me

Photobucket

This is what i love. I've been so so depresed lately.
I have a lot of thing to do and a lot of problem to be solved.
But fortunately, i have my amazing friends.
Voodoo always cheers me up.

P.s : another apologize of mine, i didn't take any self-portrait of my outfit that day. Poor me, my camera's broken. Don't know why :(

13 comments:

  1. aw you look pretty vaa...btw rambut lo bagus bgt yaa..mau..!!
    btw, link gw dong di blog lo.hehehe,gw udah link lo va :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair and that black dress.. awww i feel sorry for your camera..

    ReplyDelete
  3. aduuuu cantik bangeeed :) :)
    rambutnya asoy banged juga lagi :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. black is best! and you too..
    hehehe..
    always love ur hair.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to her :)
    love ur look, black never fails!
    ur hair is awesome ka silvi, xo
    (check and comment my latest post ya hihi ;p)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely in these pictures!

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty kak silvi..

    Btw, hello nice to meet you kak silvi. Hope we gonna be a great friends. :) :)

    Visit my blog if you like it!

    xoxo
    -teaspoon of vogue-

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so pretty silvi
    how are you doing lately?
    hope everything's fine :D
    miss youuuuuu


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. you looks lovely as usual,, and I love the vintage dress worn by the birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice photos! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.