Thursday, February 11, 2010

We were getting to the fresh air

I was feeling so good. Really in the good mood.
I went to the old town of Jakarta, known as Kota Tua in Indonesia. I went there with some of my classmates, actually my friend, Meyvin wanted to do his art assignment, but Tata and me really wanted to have some shoots there so we joined him. Then i asked another of my classmates to accompany Meyvin when he did some shoots for me, and Billy would love to join us :)
So we were four planned to go there by train, the exclusive one. But then we didn't catch the time so we went there by the economy train. But believe it or not it was so fun.
I won't write so much here, just enjoy my pictures there readers!

WARNING : LOT OF PICTURES HERE
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Me, Tata, Billy, Meyvin

Photobucket
Having lunch there.

Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
What i wore : Esprit shirt, Unbranded black tanktop, Giordano rolled up pants, Converse army sneakers, DIY necklace, Symbolize snake-skin bag, Ocean Pacific blue cap.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Having my es potong with kacang hijau flavor. Tasted so good :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Mega thanks for Meyvin and Billy for being my photographer. You both guys are so nice :)

P.s : Our next destination is Monas and Jalan Sudirman around. Stay tuned guys.
LoveMuach, Silvi

21 comments :

  1. aww, u look have fun sil..
    hehehe.
    double date isn't??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hy Silvi, I enjoyed these pictures so much and they made me want some ice cream!!!:D

    Hope you have a fun day!

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaa. ngiler liat es potongggg.
    ahahahaha

    ntar kl meet up liburan semester juni-july nnti aku bs ikut, makanya dtg yak ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the post! i love the outfit you wearing. honestly i envy you being so fab in such a simple yet nice outfit. well i think thats just your charm :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all your photo and totally agree with onic that you can rock a simple outfit! :D and let's arrange a meet up! ak sbnernya uda ada janji ma gloria dari agatha versatile avenue, tp itupun cm ketemuan bentar sih hehe. klo next week mau gk silvi? cuz sbtu malem ak ada dinner ama family gituu hehe. gmn klo add ak di fb nonachentil@hotmail.com xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dear! you are so beautiful! wanna meet you soon... :D

    nice simple outfit.. :)

    don't forget to join my giveaway dear!
    <3

    phie-emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i saw u in the museum,
    well actually my friend saw u
    u really are pretty :))

    http://djhanq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh....Kota Tua. Since I'm also a freelance model, I've been took some photo-sessions there too. Love the gothic atmosphere and the vintage air in there! But it's terribly hot! He he he....

    Nice pics! :)

    XOXO,
    Pink Pecan
    http://miahyoosuke.blogspot.com/
    (been your follower too)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple but chic! hehe.. love the shirt... and you seem to have lots of fun there with ur friends. =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures.
    Are you from Indonesia? I know people from overthere!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice pic :)))
    looks like u had so much fun!

    jadi pengen ke kota tua jg . lol

    castorpollux

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just discovered your blog and I love it!

    If you want, check out my blog and leave a comment. Thanks a lot.

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, it looks really fun and you look great!!

    Susan
    http://my-sweetsour-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw.. you did have tons of fun. and i love your hair. its gorgeous!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Silvi , seems so much fun ! I never took any photos in Kota Tua . Maybe if I have time :D Love the necklace you wore , great look ! Have a nice day dear ! Happy CNY and Valentine's day xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  16. so pretty va!!! aduh cantik bener sihhh , rmbtnya minta donk hahaha. happy chinese year to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. seruuu..dr dulu selalu pgn foto2 dkota tua tp ga pernah kesampean..huhuhu..dulu ke kota tua cuma shooting buat tugas kuliah...seru kali ya klo kapan gtu kita kesana buat foto2..yuk yuk yuk :p

    next are monas and jalan sudirman?? wooow..sounds very exciting!! have fun sil!! ;)

    and as always,you look so pretty :D..

    ReplyDelete
  18. do i ever tell you that you are very sweet? hehe.. tenang2, i'm not lesbian. cuma pengen kasih tau aja kok. :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.