Sunday, January 31, 2010

Behind The Scene - I want to know what love is(1)

Yeay here i am, back again to my lovely blog. Kinda confuse what i have to post lately. I get no dress up, no cool bangels. No everything cool on my outfit. I go nowhere. Just stay at home, do my ASSignments. It sucks you know.
But lately i'm really in love with my English Class Project. Making the video. Like what i've told you before, i'm making a video clip with some of my classmates.
Here are, behind the scene on the first day.
Enjoy then :0

Photobucket
This is my scene with a friend of mine, Meyvin.
Taking the scene through the rain, it pretty nice worked. Love this scene.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Another silly-billy face of me and nandoo.

Photobucket
And the super silly meyvin, how could he opened the umbrella that strong?? Hahaha. Can't stop laughing.

Photobucket
*so sorry for the blurriness.
Bee Kid's Outterfit , Unbranded tanktop, Custom Made skirt, Patricia Wedges from Ladies Bazaar @Citos

I will post the other pictures later on if i've got the other pictures from tata. She promised me would upload the photos soon. Hehe. And i will post the video clip too. It's on editing right now.
Somehow i really feel desperate and hopeless with my life.
But with my friends, i can keep the cheers.
/LOVE YOU GUYS/

"I'm gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me....
Ive got nowhere left to hide
It looks like love has finally found me...."


LoveMuach, Silvi

8 comments:

  1. woah seems so fun! cannot wait until the video is finally done
    your outerwear looks cool and the monochromatic outfit is nice :)
    ps: i love that song too hehe
    ah how i wish could meet you and the other blogger again
    :(

    have a great week ahead
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehhe...cant wait the video too..hehee
    lg bnyk tugas y dek,gud luck y..
    semangatd2...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures, can't wait for the others . And I like the quote at the end ;)

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! and i love your skirt, silvi.. Good luck for the assignments! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeaaaay thank you so much dear girls :)) *smooch

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to see the video heheheh, I love your Bee Kid's outer, isn't that a kid's store? if so, I can't believe you can buy stuff from them, I mean you are so petite then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures.I just like the style you took with this subject. It isn’t typical that you just discover something so to the point and informative.

    Etnies Shoes | Vans Trainers | Boots Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.