Saturday, January 9, 2010

My one's cup of tea

I got this tag from Sabila of Pastel Girl, she asked me to write 5 favorite things of mine. So here are, my 5's cup of tea :))

Best couple of my opinion:
hillary duff and joel madden Pictures, Images and Photos
Hillary Duff-Joel Madden and Penn Badgley-Blake Lively
(unluckily Joel and Hillary don't stand each other anymore -,-)

Best TV series:

Gossip Girl and Full House
(Oh yes, i'm a korean freak haha)

Favorite Movies:

Twilight and Harry Potter&The Goblet of Fire
(Robert pattinson syndrom hehehe)

Most wanted actors:

Robert Pattinson and Channing Tatum

Most envied Actress:

Kristen stewart and Blake lively


And not to forget, i got another tag to from Susan of 5 Minutes of Fame, and here are the tag. Sorry girl i've just done it today hehe.
The Task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!
Abracadabra, Wow!
I like sushi.
I like cheese.
I like seafood.
I like ice cream.
I like boys who treat girls gently.
I like taking a bath.
I like taking pictures.
I like blogging.
I like playing basketball.
I like playing with my princess, my lovely and superchubby cousins that i can't mention one by one.
I like being alone in my bedroom.
I like hanging out with my lovely friends.
----------
I love being myself.
----------
Today is the last Saturday of my holiday season.
In some ways, i love everything.
It's less, of a thing to like, it's less distinct, it's less particular.
I like things that i like but i love everything.
There's more choice in like.
Cause even the worst things have things you love in them.
I don't know what you mean about things i dislike.
----------
I hate all the things that my mom does lately. Sorry mom, i just don't like it.
I hate coakcroach.
I hate waiting.
I hate people who don't keep their promise.
I hate guys who don't support their girl's interests.
I hate hypocrite.
I hate the super shinny sun. I'm melting of it.
I hate the 'busy-body' people.
I hate this, wow..
Sorry.

P.s : I've just got the Regina's Coffee Shop's Giveaway. I'll post it later on the next posting, as soon as possible. Stay tuned.

LoveMuach, Silvi

15 comments:

  1. Nice likings ! I also like all of these, except for Twilight. I am among the other half of the population of the Earth that doesn't like Twilight :P

    Also a big fan of cheese :D

    Have a nice day!

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Penn and Blake ! Love that couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not really into twilight, but i love channing tatum :)

    visit/comment
    tattoo freak
    thankies :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. yess, the lonely boy and our Serena ;). it always breaks my heart when serena and dan got broke up on Gossip Girl for sure :), luckily they don't do the get back-broke up thing on real world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, actually i've just been into the twilight addict lately. I don't know why, since i watched it twice i really fell head over heels in love with rob :)
    And Serena, is perfect. Love her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love gossip girl !! Penn and Blake are the best couple !

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this post! i love blake and penn as well :) what a gorgeous couple. and i definitely loved hilary and joel as well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love to watch full house! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love sushi too !!!
    love gossip girl. best tv series ever !!! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh for sure rii. Sushi and GG madness here hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. we seem to have some similarities .
    i love blake lively very much.. but id love to add Damon from Vampire Diaries into the hot boys list :D

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.