Sunday, January 17, 2010

I hate this part right here

Photobucket

Bang bang bang! Here i come back to the bloggy thingy. So sorry that i'm being absent on this world, i've been in the very hectic time lately. I've just strated my school last Monday but a lot of homeworks and projects have been waiting for me. Thanks teachers, you're all definitey totally and freakingly success making me into mad.
I'm going crazy now, yeah i guess so.

Photobucket
Bee Kid's Outter fit, Mom's balck tanktop, Cotempo Skinny Jeans, Custom Made Black Ankle heels, DIY Necklace, Bracelet from somewhere

And so, i'm trying to fix my broken-school-thingy by doing the church service. I didn't use much accent on my outfit, feeling not really good :( I didn't do any photoshoots, just 2 takes then jet to the church. So, i'm sorry for the bad-photo that i took.

And here is, my scare to face the next day.
I'm sick to death of the school thingy. I hate being a nerd science girl who has to do all of the homeworks well. But this is my life, this is what i have chosen.
And basketball practice, has been scheduled by my coach. I will have the DBL event next Saturday. My position is my passion, i have to practice again and again. Wish me luck guys!
Photobucket

LoveMuach, Silvi

15 comments :

  1. you look adorable in your casual outfit, and i love your shoes! being back at school definitely sucks. good luck at your dbl event!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look pretty as always, Silvi. And the necklace looks nice too :)

    Good luck on your basketball thingy, and don't take school so hard ya non, have fun with it, trust me, you'll miss it so hard when you're in college later :)

    have fun darling, take a good care of your life

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Nice to meet you silvi!
    You're blog is super awesome!

    Please leave some comments in my blog too!

    www.the-stylizegirl.blogspot.com

    THANKS SO MUCH!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool necklace :)
    inspiring as always ci

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.
    where dp u buy custom made?
    pengen bikin jg, tp susah nyari tokonya, haha

    ci, link me back dongg. blog cc dah ak link yaa
    u hvn't link me. :D
    thx

    smooch,
    .a little princess.
    http://www.veren-emon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for dropping by all :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. the last pic's so cute.. hahahaha u are gorgeous, silviii.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the look
    simple and casual, fun
    like it
    thanks for sharing as always
    and thanks for your lovely comments, i appreciate it

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. uuuu i love the necklace kak hehe, new post on my blog, comment please :) thankiessss

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. hai silvi cute necklace !
    kiss kiss arin :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i loveeeee the first shot! very beautiful dear :) followed ur blog, follow back please if you dont mind:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YEAY! thanks a lot kak arin and alviana :))

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.