Monday, January 25, 2010

Award & Hectic

Yeay yeay here i come to post some awards that i got from the other bloggers. Really apologize to you guys who gave me these, i couldn't post it from the first time i knew.
I'm quite surprised that i got so much awards from others.
Feels like, aaaaaaargh i'm flattered. Really.
Photobucket
The first awards i got from Anastasya of Life Around My Closet, Susan of 5 Minutes of Fame and Tysha of Tysha Lukman's Mannequin.
And from this is award i need to mention some things such as:
1. Give thanks to whom i gives you : Thank you so much dear Anastaya, Susan and Tysha ;)
2. Name and an author you love: Kinda hard, i'm not really into reading actually. But J.K Rowling amazes me as always.
3. If applicable, name an author who highlights: J.K Rowling and Stephanie Meyer maybe?
4. Books you love: Gossip girl book's series.
5. Something that always excites you: My lovely friends and family. And my laptop!!
6. Something you hate: Hypocrite.


And again, i got this award too from Echa of Hei Echa!. Thanks a lot Echa!
From this award i need to write some things that make me happy.
1. My friends. Tata Nando Callis Katien Hannah Sindo Tita Nita Willy Sisil Tri.
2. My family.
3. Heading straight to the mall.
4. Heading straight to the sale up-store.
5. Remembering about my childhood. The super silly-billy little girl. Yes i am.
6. Food. Delicious.
7. Do fun with my fellow friendly bloggers. Fika, Nabila, Michelle, Fhenny, Oki, Regina, Onic, Heidy, Riati, Susan, Piping, Nina, Talisha. Love it :)
8. My team. Katien Gavi Nike Monic Kutu Elsha Meidy Vania.


This is the last award that i got from Tysha of Tysha Lukman's Mannequin again. Thanks a lot dear :) You gave me so much attention. Big Thanks for you!!

Here is some rules to join international blogger community:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above,the rules and questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these rules.
5. Recruit at least seven(7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BloGGiST INFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com/ and leave and the URL of your post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!

Yep. That's all from me for now. I'm kinda busy lately to prepare my next project. I'm getting tired too, lacking of confident of playing basketball. I don't know why.
I lost on my first game in DBL competition. Nervous. Nervous. Nervous.
Really regret it. I didn't play as good as usual.
But nothing should be regreted.
I should concentrate for my next basketball competition. Being the starter is really a hard job for me. But i have to confront my nervous though.

"So get up get up get up"

LoveMuach, Silvi

9 comments :

  1. silvi, km ikut blogger meet up ga?
    btw i have fun with you too sweetheart :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the basketball thingy compet. silvi.. and hopefully i'll see ya there! check out my blog giveaway here

    thanksss

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck good luck! :)) see you on the blogger meet up next week

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot dear :)
    @Talisha : Surely i will join it :) I'm just thinking what should i wear for the giveaway. Kinda confuse hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your awards and good luck for your next competition. i'm sure you'll do better and kick some ass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hai silviiii :)
    hope we can meet at blogger meet up :)


    kiss kiss
    http://ariyanisukma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot jen!!
    Hope i can meet you too kak arin :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your awards!

    Have a fun day

    kiss

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.