Friday, December 25, 2009

When the light out of the heart

So this is Christmas. I didn't do a very nice outfit for the Church Service yesterday, just the simple one. I knew that it would be so hot inside. No dress, no heels, no make up. Just the simple one, powdering my face, and the comfortable outfits.

a Thrifted flowery shirt, Contempo skinny jeans, Belle brown shoes and Random bracelets
Photobucket

Photobucket
A very fine Contempo skinny jeans that i bought in Centro at The Plaza Semanggi.

Photobucket


Photobucket

So this is Christmas
and what you have done
another year over
and a new one just begun

And so this is Christmas
for weak and for strong
for rich and the poor ones
the war is so long
And so happy Christmas
for black and for white
for yellow and red ones
Let's stop all the fight


SO HAPPY CHIRTMAS GUYS! ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!

18 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas, Silvi! Gbu always.. =)
    I love the floral shirt btw.. so cute.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry christmas too guys :) Thanks a lot yessi :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot!! Merry christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have had a great Christmas this year !:)

    Although you wore a simple outfit is is still so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely, simple looks are the best :) and those shoes are adorable!
    hope your christmas was wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes being simple is the best!! :D

    about the featured recommendation that you told me on my blog, I think I'm just too old for that..hahaha..you were the one who deserved it dear :)

    about the layout, I'm just sooo bored with my old one..I never change it from the first time I made a blog..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look so cute (:
    btw mind to link me back n follow back my blog ?
    i did already (: hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kak Fika : Aaaah not me of course. You aren't that old kak. By the way, thanks :))

    Riati : Oh sure deaaar. I'll follow and link you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for dropping comment =]
    i love your sweet face <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. yuup..I think we can recommend someone to be rated as stylish on gogirl magz..just send them an email I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fenny : Thank you so much!

    Kak Fika : Okay then, i'll try it later :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. luv u're simple style n u're shoes....
    merry christmas eva :)
    GBU....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a lot kak. Happy christmas too :))

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.