Friday, October 23, 2009

Report/Fame

Hey you guys! So sorry for lacking of posting again. I just in a hectic time, play on a game almost everyday. hmm :)) i personally didn't feel so good this week. Getting stomachache all the time sometimes fever. Yeah, that's too bad.

And today, i got my mid-smester report. It's not so good not so bad. Just so so. But i think i'm satisfied enough with my score. But unluckily i left my report inside my friend's bag, hannah. So my mom and dad haven't seen it yet. But i've told them that my scores are not too bad so yeah, they're just fine.

Since my report isn't too bad, i decided to have a movie on with my friends. I wathced Fame and yeah it was cool! Really cool! The way they dance, the way they sing, the way they practicing their piano the guitar the drum, the way they act. Yeah, the're so cool! They're so talented. Love the cast so much!



You have to watch this movie as soon as possible guys! Don't miss it! It's too cool to be missed hehe. Trust me. I'm not promoting at all, but this is the truth ;) Really cool! Happiness and sadness are blending into one!

P.s : I'm having my third basketball competition again tomorrow. Wish me luck guys! Thank you!

LoveMuach, Silvi

3 comments :

  1. is the movie good ?
    i havent got time to watch ANY movies ! cloudy with a chance of meatballs aja blmm .. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, fame is really cool! aku juga belom nonton cloudy with a chance of meatballs sih, tapi katanya lucu tuh

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.