Sunday, October 4, 2009

A little thing

Hello! Just a quick post okay? Honestly i don't have much time to post something here now, but i just don't know what to do now, i don't want to continue studying because i'm sicking of it now huhu. Last night, saturday night to be exact, i attended my bf's uncle birthday dinner in Superkitchen. Yeay, a bit nervous at that time. But since it wasn't my first time to meet his whole family, i felt more comfortable than before hihi.


I didn't know what to wear, really. I changed clothe to clothe cause i really didn't know what to wear to attend the birthday dinner. Had no idea really. So then i wore my green hoodie by House of Hoodie, semi ankle strap by Yongkikomaladi, and my mom's bag from PVJ.




And now, yeah, as usual. Sicking of study. I'll have my midtest tomorrow. The first day it will be Biology and English. Just wish me luck then peeps! A little thing is happening to me. What is it? Can you guess?



LoveMuach, Silvi

4 comments :

  1. hi dear!!

    btw, visit me at:
    http://catcheshop.blogspot.com
    http://idolovechocolate.blogspot.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've visited your blog, kak indah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..ktmu ama keluarga pacar emg slalu bikin deg2an&bingung mau pake baju apa..hihi
    pilihan baju kamu ok,,simple&girly :)

    semangaat belajarnyaa?
    o iy,kamu itu panggilannya silvi apa eva? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. iya bener banget! gonta ganti baju terus sampe ketemu yang pas hehe. duh iya nih harus semangat mid testnya :) hmm silvi aja ya kak :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.