Friday, October 9, 2009

Leave It Behind

Midtest is over now. But you know what, i just don't feel so satisfied with my score. Actually almost all of my scores are satisfying but i think not for the math. It's kinda confusing for me to do. Well, i just can say "Leave it behind" then. I just don't know how to cheer myself up. Mathematic was the last midtest and it should be the happy ending, but i got it all wrong. Aaaaaaaaaah! Damn!

And now, i just don't know what i have to update more. There's no happiness to be shared :(

P.s : I will have my first game on SMAN1 Tangerang cup tomorrow, wish me luck everbody!

2 comments:

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.