Monday, September 28, 2009

The first day, The sleepy day

I mean, yeah, this is my first day i get back to the school, just such a sleepy day. Waking up in the morning, waken by my mobile phone's alarm, knowing that this day isn't a holiday. My my, i felt so sleepy at that time even when i was taking a bath. Especially when i came to school, and the lessons were begun. And believe it or not, i did sleep during my first class, Biology. Also, i did dreamt at that time hihi. A little nasty but yeah, i did it, and really enjoy it.

And now, as usual i have to go back to my daily sucks activity. Do my homework, study for the test (oh yes, i do have physics test for tomorrow) and for sure i can't play the internet a lot. That's sucks, isn't it?

But well, i have to do it all now. It's half past three, i haveto take a bath as soon as possible, then continue do my homework. Shit! See you at the next posting okay? Keep reading my blog readers! Muach!

2 comments :

  1. sama aku juga ngantuk kak pas hari pertama huaaaaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.