Sunday, August 9, 2009

At Last

At last, I post on my blog again. Yeah, I was sick for about a week and it was really terrible. I couldn't eat ice cream for a week, didn't go anywhere, and so on and so on. Actually I still a bit cough right now, but it much better than before.

My mother bought me some new shirts about a couple days ago. I took some pictures too of course. But sorry of the picture's quality, it's not good enough I think. I captured them by cellular phone's camera, so sorry readers!








For more pictures just see them on my facebook then ;) and also, thanks mom for the new outfit! I really like it!

Anyway, I went to Summarecon yesterday. I watched G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra and it's pretty cool I think. I gave 9,5 for it then. Channing tatum, hmm.......... What a handsome!



And you know what, I've just got my skirt yesterday. Yeah it's a custom made. Take a look of my pictures then, also a picture of me and my boy ;3 special thanks for my mom again, for buying me the skirt! I like it too hmm! Pretty Cool






WHAT I WORE : My new custom made skirt, Venicy tanktop, Old navy jacket blue jeans, Bloop bag, Cassanti ankle strap.

LoveMuach, Silvi

4 comments :

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.